A lightweight error handling library for C++11.
- Small single-header format, no dependencies.
- Designed for maximum efficiency ("happy" path and "sad" path).
- No dynamic memory allocations, even with heavy payloads.
- O(1) transport of arbitrary error types (independent of call stack depth).
- Can be used with or without exception handling.
- Support for multi-thread programming.
Besides GitHub, there are two other distribution channels:
- LEAF is included in official Boost releases, starting with Boost 1.75.
- For maximum portability, the library is also available in single-header format: simply download leaf.hpp (direct download link).
Copyright (C) 2018-2021 Emil Dotchevski. Distributed under the http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt[Boost Software License, Version 1.0].